Share | 

Maple News

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Natty

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:19 pm

fun-fun already. remind me to change where all my screen shots go. i only just found the ones from our wedding a few weeks ago >.>
Back to top Go down
http://loreselementals.4rumer.com
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

Number of posts : 8879

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:43 pm

caaan you do that now? or just remember the w-

YOU HAVE WEDDING PICTURES!?! POST!
Back to top Go down
Natty

Number of posts : 415

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:58 pm

nvm, i THOUGHT i had them, but they were not the wedding pics Neutral unless i have them hidden somewhere else, which is possible
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:12 pm

okay...wellllll project got...>.> modified anyway, as you very much know.

No maple pics on LE unless it's a pfft moment
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 pm

HEYYYY! I'm on my friends computer, but I will have internet super soon! So be ready! I plan on gaming like crazy! The AT&T guy just hooked up my internet wrong.... WIKIWIKI!

I really miss ya guys sooo yeah.
Back to top Go down
Nat
Boob Demon

Number of posts : 8154
Humor : [20:35:52] @ AvianOptometrist : OH SWEET JESUS MUFFINS I FOUND MY GUM ~ [21:58:49] @ Viceroy of Fandom : regina, put the crack away. ~ [00:26:36 05/02/12] Nat's Fanboy : ... ~ [22:05:13] メトロイド is away : being sexy ~ [21:56:19 20/01/12] メトロイド : EDUCATE ME IN THE WAYS OF YOUR BOOBS CLAIRE ~ [22:22:50 20/01/12] メトロイド : That's going to mess me up one day. I'm going to be talking to my boss or something and my phone will spit out ''give me a sex'' and my life will be ruined ~ [21:09:08 28/12/11] Regina : were you all, ''oh you tripped let me help you up like a hero and have you fall in love with me because i am the only human to show you kindness'' or something like that? ,[21:10:05 28/12/11] メトロイド : No, my life is not the plot of a romance manga, [21:10:21 28/12/11] @ Fira : darn

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:09 pm

That sucks horribly. Hope to see u on maple soon
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:42 pm

I'll be attempting to get on maple every day at 8 PM EST for at least an hour. I think thursday is the only day I won't be able to get on so late.

hope to see you on BERA (working on my Evan)

Also, 3 new classes coming out. Canno.neer, A dual-crossbow user, and a Warrior that gets wings + mage like skills (very demonic)

all three have a quest chain...and the cannoneers is pretty short, Mercedes (the crossbow) is to the normal lvl 80ish, and the Demon Slayer (2 words not 1) gets quests up to 140. crazy

also a new thief hero seems to be in the works in KMS.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cESR9p4BJXM
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 7:33 pm

I AM HOME WITH INTERNET!!! YYAAY!!!
I'll be on Maple like all the time! Making a new character on BERA and this character is gonna rape all my other characters, don't know what he is gonna be yet though.
Back to top Go down
Nat
Boob Demon

Humor : [20:35:52] @ AvianOptometrist : OH SWEET JESUS MUFFINS I FOUND MY GUM ~ [21:58:49] @ Viceroy of Fandom : regina, put the crack away. ~ [00:26:36 05/02/12] Nat's Fanboy : ... ~ [22:05:13] メトロイド is away : being sexy ~ [21:56:19 20/01/12] メトロイド : EDUCATE ME IN THE WAYS OF YOUR BOOBS CLAIRE ~ [22:22:50 20/01/12] メトロイド : That's going to mess me up one day. I'm going to be talking to my boss or something and my phone will spit out ''give me a sex'' and my life will be ruined ~ [21:09:08 28/12/11] Regina : were you all, ''oh you tripped let me help you up like a hero and have you fall in love with me because i am the only human to show you kindness'' or something like that? ,[21:10:05 28/12/11] メトロイド : No, my life is not the plot of a romance manga, [21:10:21 28/12/11] @ Fira : darn

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Great choice of words XP. Be sure to let us know of your character's name so we can add you
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:14 pm

Haha, Of course! Once it finishes updating I'll jump right on that and then yeah. I need a good clean slate to make my best character. Besides my resistance character which is on one of the other worlds.

EDIT: His name is TheKnightMog he is a cygnus knight x)
Back to top Go down
drakoro

Number of posts : 375
Humor : quite a few things can make me laugh

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:29 pm

hey moglin,if you're on right now,i sent you a friend request,the username of my char is HardRock69,hope you got it man
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 pm

I've been on, don't see a friend request, but we should play together, I could use the company Smile
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 pm

...hmmmm...well, just know 3 new classes are coming out XP

I'll add you as soon as possible. stuff went down today so I couldn't get on at the normal time
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:27 pm

I'll be ready when they release those classes! And that's alright. Oh yeah and is anyone down for ressurecting the resistance guys idea?
Back to top Go down
Clur
hey there
hey there

Number of posts : 9558

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:50 pm

i would if i still had maple and if molasses would let me run it without epic murderlag.
Back to top Go down
http://avianoptometrist.tumblr.com
Nat
Boob Demon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:22 am

i'd try it if i were you, clairy. the next 3 classes are BADASS!

one of them, demon slayer, is actually resistance, moglin. he is a demon who wants revenge on the black mage for killing his family, even though he used to work for him.

mercadies is a cross between dual blade, with multiweapons, and crossbows. she's an ELF. with a UNICORN MOUNT. and her skills are also very badass(to amazing to try to describe)

and cannonshooter is silly. it's a dude who was trying to be blasted out of a cannon with a monkey(or something like that). dunno why but it's still funny XP

tomorrow we shall maple. ill try to see if the lag is gonna be a big problem like yesterday. i am real close to maxing out my blaze wiz ^^
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 am

Well I already have my mechanic lvl 20 or something like that back when we were supposed to all start one together and everything!
But the demon slayer sounds like my kinda guy!!!

But idk if I should just stick with my lvl 43 Aran who got hacked, my dark walker or whatever, or my new dawn warrior.
I'm actually gonna get back on for a bit and mess around with my Aran.
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:14 am

a lvl 43 aran got hacked? Details, I wanna hear. it's odd for a pre 3rd job to be too severely affected by a hack (in my opinion) unless you stored like...a billion mesos on it =/

yeah, battlemage was suppose to be a mage that acts like a warrior. well demonslayer is a warrior that acts like mage. he's pretty sick and has a ton of dark attacks (probably to balance out mercedes' shiny rainbow unicorn fairy elfness)

and cannon shooter got shipwrecked. met a guy named Stoner. he figured they weren't good swimmers so instead of building a raft they built a cannon (the next logical step, right? XP). and they managed to crash into the nautalis and Kirin hired the 2 as her cannon experts (the user, and the guy who knows how to make 'em work and build 'em)

MAKE SURE TO ENABLE SUBTITLES!
Mercedes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oX-xh3pAN48&feature=plcp&context=C22e11UDOEgsToPDskJVoYLvou2_pTQAfvs-Dilw

demonslayer (Male)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPbjzqLxNQw&feature=plcp&context=C20af8UDOEgsToPDskIKVWCtnBwByk4GQ_zw8uaI

demonslayer(female)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91sdSEj0lio&feature=plcp&context=C28815UDOEgsToPDskJPp2EU0vzV53uGDYYR7sMQ
Back to top Go down
drakoro

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:05 pm

...ok,it's official,gonna try demon slayer XD
Back to top Go down
Nat
Boob Demon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:19 pm

Yeah... Mercadies can be made into a dude, but that wouldn't look as good Neutral
And hehe, cannon isnt good enough for a cool spadow video XP
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:04 pm

My computer crashed after lvling up my Aran, I even had gotten nexon cash on him and everything. I was about to get married to some chick on there who I lost contact with now. But I still have the engagement ring and everything. In my storage I had over like 230 million and I had a pole that I used over like 3 or 4 scrolls on already, along with work gloves that I had used like 4 scrolls on. I was ruined when I fixed my computer to find out everything was gone.

I need a someone to make one of my three characters a sidekick, either my lvl 42 Aran, lvl 22 shadow walker, or my lvl 15 dawn warrior. Also if anyone wants to get on right now let me know. My Aran needs a pole arm bad! and pieces of armor worse.
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:57 pm

well...those work gloves were valuable. the polearm was probably less than 1 mil if it was one you were actually using. I feel bad for your money loss...

change your password yet?

and I can get ahold of some armor and polearm stuff for you. But max probably would be more helpful (emperorbuu, the guild master)

GONNA BE ON ALL DAY! I WILL MAKE IT TO 131!

ah..right, I can't sidekick you M...i'm over 120
Back to top Go down
drakoro

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:00 pm

i can sidekick you,i have lower lvl chars close to you that are cygnus chars,so if you catch up to me we can do the quests together too Razz and i think i'm gonna go on right now
Back to top Go down
Moglin Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Okay, so my girlfriend has the extreme need to talk to me for 6 hours a day which I don't understand soooo, I'll only be on for like an hour and a half, maybe more depending on how late I stay up.
Back to top Go down
DracosKoori
Nat's Dragon
Nat's Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:58 pm

...do what i do. talk and play, or get her addicted to maple XP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maple News   

Back to top Go down

Maple News